11th INTERNATIONAL TURHAN SELÇUK CARTOON COMPETITION
Coordinator Bülent Örkensoy
1. The competition is open to any cartoonist.
2. It is acceptable to enter with cartoons that have been published previously. However, they should not have won any prize/award in any other competition.
3. Any technique is allowed. The cartoonist can submit a maximum of 5 cartoons. Originals or electronic versions suitable for printing in 300 dpi and jpg format sent by e-mail would also be acceptable. No reponsibility will be assumed for documents sent in different formats and documents that can not be opened.
4. All cartoons must be 30x40cm maximum.
5. The participants must write their names (first and surname) in capital letters, address, e-mail, country and telephone number; a brief CV should be submitted in a sealed envelope.
6. The cartoons must be sent to the following address, no later than 1st July 2021 11th INTERNATIONAL TURHAN SELÇUK CARTOON COMPETITION Milas Belediyesi Kültür ve Sosyal İşler Müdürlüğü 48200-Milas-Muğla / Turkey www.milas.bel.tr • e-mail: email@example.com
7. The results of the competition will be announced on 31st August 2021
8. The cartoons sent to the competition will not be returned. All cartoons, whether they have won a prize or not, may be used for cultural purposes and may be published. Participation assumes acceptance of these conditions. All cartoons will be kept in the ‘Turhan Selçuk Karikatürlü Evi
9. The cartoons selected by the jury will be displayed in the exhibition and will also be printed in the album.
10. The reward ceremony will be held on 17th September 2021. The opening of the exhibition will be held on the same date, in ‘Turhan Selçuk Karikatürlü Ev’ for cartoons which have won an award or have been selected for display. The exhibition will be open until 1st October 2021.
11. Accommodation and meal expenses for participants who have won a ‘Special Award’ will be met. Travel expenses will be borne by the participants. Travel, accommodation and meal expenses for competitors who come first, second and third will be met by Milas Municipality.
Runner up: ₺5.000.00
Other Special Prizes will be awarded by various establishments, societies, newspapers, art magazines, trade unions, news agents and individuals.
Note: The jury meeting will be held on the 13,14,15th August 2021